Want to get going right away?
We have two levels of membership to choose from - Guest Member or Associate Member.
Benefits of respective levels:
- Invitations to our events.
- Receive our periodic Newsletters keeping you informed of what's happening here, new projects and events.
- Use of space at invitation of Associate or Full Members.
- Can pay online for classes, workshops, tool time, etc.
- All of the Guest Member benefits noted above.
- Special Discounts on classes, workshops, materials and tool use time like discounts on use of laser cutter.
- Can bring along friends and other guests.
- Use of Member Storage cubbies.
- Mentorship by a Full Member who can answer most all of your questions and concerns.
- Use of space anytime a Full Member is present
- Use of all our tools (subject to safety and training requirements)
- The Associate Monthly Membership fee is $50 per month
Select one of the Membership Levels below and then click on the Next button just below Membership Levels. Fill-out and follow the screen forms to complete the Join Us process. If you elect to join as an Associate, your application will be pending until accepted by a member of Makersmiths leadership team (Pat Scannell or Mark Millsap) and payment of initial Membership Dues Fee. In case you have a question, feel free to email Mark (email@example.com) or Pat (firstname.lastname@example.org), and we'll get you taken care of.
After you're done with screen forms, return here to view or download our Rules and Membership Regulations document and to download and print our Waiver and Release of Liability Form:
Makersmiths Rules and Membership Regulations (November 21, 2015)
Makersmiths Waiver and Release of Liability Form (Please print out, sign and return to Mark Millsap)